Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Homework Chapter 14 September 9th 2015

3.Describe a person who helped you during a difficult period in your life.How did this person promote a positive change in your life?

My doctor Mr.Lee helped me a lot when i have headache before the deadline of my graduation designs.I feel nervous and worry about my graduation designs so i got a bad headache and could not concentrate on what i was doing .Mr.Lee told me to go for a walk in the forest with friends and breathe more fresh oxygen instead of staying in the room alone.So i did and i felt relax after taking a walk in forest.Finally i submitted my designs on time and got a good grade.

5.Do you believe that happiness corresponding with money? explain why or why not.

As for me,i do not believe happiness corresponds with money.There are so many things that let people feel happy without money.For instance,taking a walk in park with parents after having dinner,going hiking with friends,seeing a beautiful sunrise or sunset with lover.You must have seen those musician who play the instruments like saxophone,guitar,drum on the footpaths or sidewalks,i guess they doesn't matter how much people give them,they just want to play the beautiful music or sing the beautiful songs,they want people pass by feel pleased,relaxed and encourage them.

No comments:

Post a Comment